Sunday, February 14, 2016

The Boyfriend

Well folks guess who finally has a boyfriend? Well he's pretty cool I guess... Actually he is a nerd but whatever... Also if I ever delete this post because "it's from my past" so help me! Well you are probably wondering who he is and everything about him. His name is Glen Jackman, he is 23, served a mission in Mexico, and is currently working full-time at Nucor as a Detailer. Wanna know what's crazy!? He has a huge family like I can't remember how many siblings exactly but it's somewhere around 9. Any who you are probably wondering why he isn't in college, so he took last semester off, then forgot to register for classes this semester, and he is also working full-time so it's kind of hard to juggle both right now. He is actually thinking of switching his major to Engineering so he can get promoted at work! He likes anime (I only enjoy one show so far it is called Erased) but yeah anime isn't really my thing.... He also loves Star Wars (Chris you will probably get along except he doesn't like sports sorry).

Onto the next order of business. So it's Valentine's Day and Glen got me flowers, as well as invited me over to his parents house for dinner. Which I wasn't able to go to but that's okay because I would have had hidden in the bathroom at some point. Apparently his whole extended family came over too.  I wasn't able to go but they stalked my Facebook (which is super embarrassing) and yeah....

That's my boyfriend y'all...

No comments:

Post a Comment