Wednesday, January 13, 2016

You Can't Always Get What You Want

Well I am way behind!! I graduated from Sky View High School in May of 2014 and started going to Utah State University in the fall of 2014. Honestly, I would never have guessed my life would be the way it is after high school, thinking I was going to be a photographer, then I changed my mind to micro biology, none of those were right (or easy) for me and my sister, Rachael, kept hinting at me to look into FCHD, take a few classes, see how I liked it. Thank heavens for wise older siblings, because I am in a major that is so perfect for me I can't explain how blessed I am!

So now I am majoring in Family, Consumer, and Human Development with an emphasis in Family and Community Services and a minor in Sociology! As of right now, I am looking into doing something with troubled youth...

Being a 19 year old I try and tell myself "You're technically still a teenager and it's totally fine that you aren't having much luck with dating!" But then my emotional female side comes out saying "why am I single still? All of my friends are getting engaged, married, and having kids. Why do I have to wait so long?" Sometimes I really struggle with being single. Especially right now, I have been on like 6 or 7 dates with this one guy and we get along really well, he is the only guy that can make me laugh (not a pity laugh a REAL laugh) I have never dated someone who can make me laugh like that.... I don't know what's going to happen next, but I know that Heavenly Father is going to help me through it and figure out the next step in my life. No matter what happens I will have someone by my side supporting me through it all!

Oh something really cool that I started last year and haven't really been good at keeping up with it but I still love it when I do it. My Dear Eternal Companion journal, which I vent, write how much I love about him, etc... And one day I will give it to him... Whoever he may be...

No comments:

Post a Comment